Jewish Museum Warburg Mansion Magnet
Price $6.50Members $5.85
This magnet features a line drawing of the Jewish Museum's Warburg Mansion. A six-story French Gothic Revival masterpiece with a distinct limestone façade, the mansion was designed by the architect C. P. H. Gilbert and built 1907-1908. Home to Felix and Frieda Schiff Warburg, the building was donated to become the permanent home of the Museum, which opened in 1947. The building was designated a New York City landmark in 1981.
2.5" x 3.5"