A Festival of Light:The Meaning of Hanukkah
Price $42.00Members $37.80
Service by Dore Schary
A Festival of Light, is a 144-page, 11” x 11,” hardcover pictorial coffee table book that celebrates Hanukkah and eight core human values: Faith, Freedom, Courage, Love, Charity, Integrity, Knowledge and Peace.
We tell our story through photography, contemporary & iconic quotations, musical playlists, delicious recipes, personal reflections and, at its core, eight essays written by American Playwright Dore Schary. One for each night; one for each value it represents.
- Original recipes and musical setlists for each night
- More than 70 quotes, lyrics & poems that illustrate our 8 values
- More than 100 full-color photographs
- Original illustrations by Jill Schary Robinson
- An 8”x 8” full color 16-page booklet for easy reading of each night’s service
- And much, much more