Every purchase supports The Jewish Museum!


Share this product with a friend


The grouping of individual lights to form a Hanukkah menorah repeats a custom of antiquity. The original lamp composed of chairs was fashioned in (approximately) 1885 in Stolin, Russia. Each chair holds one candle and is decorated with rosettes, fleur de lis and Hebrew letters that translate: "the miracle of Hanukkah." Made in the USA.
 
Antiqued silverplate
Each chair measures 1" square x 2-1/4" h


Art Culture and Shop
Proceeds from the sale of merchandise on our website or in our stores support the mission of The Jewish Museum.
Order by Phone: 212.423.3333
The Jewish Museum, 1109 Fifth Avenue at 92nd Street, New York, New York 10128
©2013 The Jewish Museum

Site Powered By UniteU E-commerce