Join today and save 15% on your first order as a new museum member!* Get 10% off on orders all year long.
Annual giving at the Patron level provides critical funding for innovative exhibitions and education projects. These gifts enable The Jewish Museum to enhance its standing as a leading cultural institution, both locally and nationally. In appreciation of their generous commitments, Patrons enjoy an array of benefits, including invitations to exclusive events, such as Art Culture & Conversation, Curator’s Choice, and a private preview at the annual Sotheby’s Judaica sale.
Benefactor Membership includes all benefits of Supporting Membership, plus:
- Free admission for you and your family
- Two complimentary exhibition catalogues a year
- Priority registration for the Museum’sTravel Program
- Invitations to exhibition openings and private curator-led talks
- Advance notice of family programs
- Reciprocal admission to participating Jewish museums abroad
- Advance notice and priority registration for trips sponsored by the Museum’sTravel Program
- Tax deductible except for $80 which represents the estimated value of the offered goods and services you will receive for your contribution
*Please note, memberships are not applicable for the 15% discount and will remain at full price.